Awards and distinctions
2014 brought numerous awards and distinctions for ING Bank Śląski S.A, for example:
For its product offer attractiveness and customer service quality:
- 1st place in the Mobile Banking category and 3rd in the Internet Bank category in the ranking Przyjazny Bank Newsweeka (Newsweek Friendly Bank);
- the award Najlepszy program/ system/ urządzenie IT w Polsce w 2014 roku do obsługi systemów kartowych (Best IT Programme/ System/ Device in Poland in 2014 supporting card payments) for the ING V.me by Visa Digital Wallet received during the international conference Central European Electronic Card Warsaw 2014;
- 1st place in the ranking of personal accounts in the Best Customer Service category and 2nd place in the Best Personal Account 2014 category, compiled by the Money.pl portal editorial team;
- 1st place in the ranking of the best cash loan offers (according to the loan total cost) developed on the basis of the Comperia calculator;
- 1st place in the ranking by Gazeta Finansowa for the ING Bank Śląski S.A. Private Banking offer in the Best Private Banking Offers category;
- 1st place in the Cash Loan, Online Loan and Account for Entrepreneur categories in the ranking compiled by the TotalMoney.pl portal;
- 1st place in the 2014 Best Business Account and the Best Business Client Service categories in the ranking compiled by the Money.pl portal;
- Produkt Roku (Product of the Year) award for the Aleo trading and auction platform presented by the IT@BANK contest judging panel;
- Lider (Leader) title in the Biggest sale of de minimis guarantees against equity category.
For marketing undertakings:
- 2nd place in Lamparty 2014 (Leopards 2014) contest, rewarding the best bank brands creations;
- 2 silver Effie statuettes for the Open Savings Account campaign: “What you actually saved is what your account tells”, and the Aleo platform campaign: “The boss of all the bosses”.
For the manner in which ING Bank Śląski S.A. functions in the community and its ability to effectively combine social responsibility with business values:
- RESPECT Index – the Bank was included in the index of socially responsible companies (for the eighth consecutive time);
- 2nd place in the Banks and Financial Institutions category and 1st for the online annual report in the same category of The Best Annual Report 2013 competition;
- a nomination for Nagroda Gospodarcza Prezydenta RP (Economic Award of the President of the Republic of Poland) in the Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility category;
- Top Employers Poland (for the fifth time) and Top Employers Europe international certifications, granted by the Top Employers Institute.
ING Bank Śląski S.A. position and management also received high praise:
- 1st place and the title of Najlepszy Bank w Polsce (Best Bank in Poland) received in the Euromoney Awards for Excellence contest;
- Most Innovative Bank in Poland 2014 award presented by the International Finance Magazine;
- Małgorzata Kołakowska, ING Bank Śląski S.A. Management Board President, was awarded the title of Bankowiec Roku (Banker of the Year) by the Forbes magazine;
- Małgorzata Kołakowska, ING Bank Śląski S.A. Management Board President, was awarded the title of Najlepszy Menedżer 2014 (Best Manager of 2014) by the Bloomberg Businessweek weekly editorial team;
- Michał Bolesławski, ING Bank Śląski S.A. Management Board Vice-President, was honoured by the IT@BANK competition judging panel with the title of Wizjoner rynku (Market Visionary).
For more information on awards and distinctions, see the Bank’s website.